Monday, March 17

Untuk orang yang iri hati

To my dearest aunts and uncles, specifically, who likes to condemn on me just because I'm doing the most tough course in private university,
Well, I would like to say I am very thankful for your concerned and your so 'sincered' comments. I really do appreciate it much until today, this very beautiful day and in future, InsyaAllah. Seriously.
And I would like to say that, I don't like to show off like others did. If you don't like me, just because the course I took, then, it is your problem. Not my problem at all. Seriously.
Comparing me with your son, daughter and blah blah blah, you may go on with it. If you say they can too, then, why don't you ask them to do it? Well, read carefully, okay. I know my own ability, and I know my own limit.
Lastly, you may continue with your 'sincered' comments and keep comparing and exaggerating much about your children with me. Just read this words carefully, I don't give a damn about it.
Sincerely,
AZH

No comments:

Post a Comment